Latest Google Search Ads News – Form Lead Ad Extensions Is Finally Here
Marketing and advertising are known to be one of the key factors of business promotion, as it has the ability to make or break an organization. In recent years, these have evolved in various ways that have led us to a plethora of options. The most anticipated feature from the Google Ads News updates is the Google form lead extensions, after numerous success on Google Lead Form Ads on various platforms, Google has now introduced Google lead form extension for Google Search Ads. This form lead extensions in Google ads is still in the pilot stage, giving us an option to add a form directly on the search ad itself just like lead ads on Facebook and LinkedIn.
In a recent study from Google search report, 80% of traffic comes from mobile devices, so the visibility and appearance of this Google lead form ads are optimized and conceptualised for mobile devices which helps brands reach a billion users in a short span of time. Come let’s find out how this will benefit in getting us customers and Google leads.
What Are The Benefits Of Form Lead Extensions In Google Ads For Marketers?
- User-friendly and do not need the constant interference of the tech team for optimization.
- Eliminates the need to click the ad and then go to the landing page to fill the form. This will be useful for companies without a landing page to gain Google leads.
- Google search ads Form Lead Extensions are targeted based on the users earlier content consumption pattern.
- These forms load faster thus offering a better user experience.
- These help brands get leads directly from Google search as a huge number of users fill them up. Thus making it one of the most reliable lead generation systems by Google.
- Form Lead extensions on Google search ads allow campaigns to go live spontaneously with limited technology/CRM integrations.
What Are The Benefits Of Google Lead Form Extensions Ads For Customers?
- These Google lead forms load faster than the others, so it provides better user experience and convenience.
- These Google form ads can be pre-filled with certain information making it easier for the user to hit the “Submit” button.
- These Google lead form ads are targeted based on users previous content consumption pattern for providing more relevant ads.
- Eliminates the need for users to visit or go to a different page.
Information That Can Be Generated In Lead Reports
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Campaign ID
- Ad Group ID
At this initial phase, these leads are updated to a Google spreadsheet which is created during the setup process. These Google form lead extensions provide the time impression of lead submissions making it easy to analyse. With the list of benefits it provides, there is no doubt that it’s going to rock!
Let us now look at the step-by-step process on how to create Form Lead Extensions in Google Search Ads
Step 1: On Google ads, go to the Ads & Extension tab then click Form Lead Extensions.
Step 2: Upon clicking Form Lead Extensions you will get two options, one is Create New and the other is Use Existing which shows a preview on the right. Fill in the necessary details.
Step 3: Now create your lead form and here you can set the parameters on what information is required from the customer.
Step 4: Then create form submission message, where you can type in your description and if required you can also add a call-to-action button that can either make the user to the go to the website or download a file that you want to share.
Step 5: Webhook, this feature on Google Ads updates actually lets you link your CRM to the Google lead form Ads which will collect all the data submitted by the customers.
Step 6: You can download the leads as a CSV file on your desktop anytime anywhere.
At Alter Ego, we have implemented this exciting and latest update on Google Search Ads which has provided us and our clients with a really good result of leads for various businesses. For more information, Let’s have a quick jam session with our experts to see what we can do for your organisation or brand.
Hit the button below to kick start your exponential digital journey with us!